This forum is a great tool for your business.
Some of us get off track or don't have enough experience to see some of the pitfalls in our plans. I have seen in here some people really get spanked verbally by others who seems to know better or have more experience in a particular area or expertise, and I have seen some others really take the time to walk people through the situations that they are struggling with.
That being said, I see benefits in both scenarios. Being spanked can check your resolve. If you are not serious, you may give up and say that someone was mean to you, in which case you weren't ever going to get there to begin with, or you can decide to push forward and find a way. To do that, you may need to modify your plan and possibly even change roads, but never give up.
Someone that knows more than you and is willing to help you is a pretty good indicator that you are on the right track, but the responsibility of your success rests squarely on your shoulders. This forum is a tool. I feel it is a great place to gauge some of your ideas and check the merit of your plans, but you have to do the work. It is a great place to network and make some connections that may be able to help you reach your fastlane goals.
I personally am a year and a half into building my fastlane business. I have been watching and reading here since November 2010. I don't know if I have anything spectacular to add other than take your time, make your plan and then consistently work it until you succeed. You may have to adjust it from time to time, but be consistent.
Some of us get off track or don't have enough experience to see some of the pitfalls in our plans. I have seen in here some people really get spanked verbally by others who seems to know better or have more experience in a particular area or expertise, and I have seen some others really take the time to walk people through the situations that they are struggling with.
That being said, I see benefits in both scenarios. Being spanked can check your resolve. If you are not serious, you may give up and say that someone was mean to you, in which case you weren't ever going to get there to begin with, or you can decide to push forward and find a way. To do that, you may need to modify your plan and possibly even change roads, but never give up.
Someone that knows more than you and is willing to help you is a pretty good indicator that you are on the right track, but the responsibility of your success rests squarely on your shoulders. This forum is a tool. I feel it is a great place to gauge some of your ideas and check the merit of your plans, but you have to do the work. It is a great place to network and make some connections that may be able to help you reach your fastlane goals.
I personally am a year and a half into building my fastlane business. I have been watching and reading here since November 2010. I don't know if I have anything spectacular to add other than take your time, make your plan and then consistently work it until you succeed. You may have to adjust it from time to time, but be consistent.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
