The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Thinking about starting a crypto currency

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

julien515

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 19, 2011
I'm thinking about creating a crypto currency, does anybody here have any knowledge on crypto currencies? My understanding is that a crypto currency can be easily manipulated "similar to a stock pump and dump" but it's completely legal. Has anyone ever tried this before or have experience creating a crypto currency? If you would be interested in working with me on this PM me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
what would be the reason people choose your currency?
what makes you different than the other hundred crypto currencies?

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok

Obiwan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
72%
Nov 15, 2016
Durban South Africa
Are there any developers on this forum that could help me create a cryptocurrency? This cryptocurrency will have some unique features. I will say no more at this juncture, just want to hear what others have to say.

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
I'm thinking about creating a crypto currency, does anybody here have any knowledge on crypto currencies? My understanding is that a crypto currency can be easily manipulated "similar to a stock pump and dump" but it's completely legal. Has anyone ever tried this before or have experience creating a crypto currency? If you would be interested in working with me on this PM me.

So basically you want to create a crypto, manipulate it so that you can make money, and then dump it before the purchasers realize its more than worthless? It may not be illegal, but the word unethical comes to mind. Just be sure to post here what you're going to call it...so I can avoid it, and any future deals like the plague!

GastonEE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Jun 16, 2017
Estonia

If you decide to buy bitcoins or take them in exchange for your goods or services, limit your risks.

At this moment in time, a high percentage of bitcoin transactions are carried out in China, where a vast majority of miners reside. China is famous for its Great Firewall, which can limit internet user’s access to any site. If this happens, bitcoin transactions can continue in China, but once the limitation is removed, an irreconcilable fork will occur.

Also there is no safety net or perfect way to protect your bitcoins from human error (passwords), technical glitches (hard drive failures, malware), or fiduciary fraud.

Max Gambit

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 12, 2017
USA
I was recently at the forum. I heard that it is not difficult to create a token. The main thing that the idea have to be useful for society, the so-called white sheet, should interest investors.

Kimmy XD

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 27, 2017
Seattle, WA
Uhm. First of all, do you know anything about Cryptocurrencies? Maybe you need to start there first before you create another one of the hundreds out there already. Second, learn about blockchain because that is what powers the cryptocurrency network. Third, what is your product or service? You need something that will make people want to buy your currency. Take for example ETH. They deliver contracts. NMC for domains. MAID delivers hosting solutions, and the list goes on. So, what is your offering and how are you going to deliver?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.