The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The next step ...

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
I've come back to you not with words of victory but also not with words failure.

Im way further along on my journey than i thought i'd be (thanks in part to me discovering this FANTASTIC site last year) ! I've been on my journey learning how to dissect my ideal customers , developing my unique style and finding my own lane in my niche and receiving high praise for it (not alot of money yet haha , im still working) . This whole journey has been a process basically of me freeing my mind to be open to everything life has to offer. Studying daily , building relationships and learning to be on a constant personal growth binge. But I think i've reached the point where the thing that i dont know that i dont know is the next thing to push me forward to the next level.

I've been building my brand (mostly on social) its starting to get super engaged and im starting to receive people dm'ing me regularly interested in what im offering. My next step will be turning the interest into $$$ .

Also I believe i need more entrepreneurial friends (which i have 0) to be a sounding board to bounce ideas off of . So along with the update of my progress i'm offering to be someone elses sounding board if you're looking to add more entrepreneurial people to your circle . Pm me and we can chop it up !

I appreciate you all and hope you all find your path to greatness

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I've come back to you not with words of victory but also not with words failure.

Im way further along on my journey than i thought i'd be (thanks in part to me discovering this FANTASTIC site last year) ! I've been on my journey learning how to dissect my ideal customers , developing my unique style and finding my own lane in my niche and receiving high praise for it (not alot of money yet haha , im still working) . This whole journey has been a process basically of me freeing my mind to be open to everything life has to offer. Studying daily , building relationships and learning to be on a constant personal growth binge. But I think i've reached the point where the thing that i dont know that i dont know is the next thing to push me forward to the next level.

I've been building my brand (mostly on social) its starting to get super engaged and im starting to receive people dm'ing me regularly interested in what im offering. My next step will be turning the interest into $$$ .

Also I believe i need more entrepreneurial friends (which i have 0) to be a sounding board to bounce ideas off of . So along with the update of my progress i'm offering to be someone elses sounding board if you're looking to add more entrepreneurial people to your circle . Pm me and we can chop it up !

I appreciate you all and hope you all find your path to greatness

Sounds very promising and the start of a fruitful process. Thank you for sharing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.