The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Millionaire Fastlane- A Collective Book Review

For any book discussion

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing a collective book review on The Millionaire Fastlane at my website and I need your help.
If you have read The Millionaire Fastlane (if you haven't shame on you) I invite you to stop by my site on 11/18/15 to help me in validating @MJ DeMarco 's book. Whether you thought it was awesome, okay, or not our cup of tea, your opinion is welcomed.
I think it will be absolutely fun and exciting to do a crowd sourced book review and really give us a chance to give back to @MJ DeMarco for all of the free resources and material that he has shared with us.
The book has been a total game changer for me and I want to tell as many people as I can about it. Leveraging my site is the best way I know how. I will be posting it across all of my social media and I encourage you to do the same.
Doing this may help get new members to the forum and will help educate people across all walks of life.

This is just my way of saying thank you and for helping me get on the right track!

Please check back on Wednesday where I will post a link to the review.

Thanks again guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Hello everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am doing a collective book review on The Millionaire Fastlane at my website and I need your help.
If you have read The Millionaire Fastlane (if you haven't shame on you) I invite you to stop by my site on 11/18/15 to help me in validating @MJ DeMarco 's book. Whether you thought it was awesome, okay, or not our cup of tea, your opinion is welcomed.
I think it will be absolutely fun and exciting to do a crowd sourced book review and really give us a chance to give back to @MJ DeMarco for all of the free resources and material that he has shared with us.
The book has been a total game changer for me and I want to tell as many people as I can about it. Leveraging my site is the best way I know how. I will be posting it across all of my social media and I encourage you to do the same.
Doing this may help get new members to the forum and will help educate people across all walks of life.

This is just my way of saying thank you and for helping me get on the right track!

Thanks again guys.

There's hundreds of reviews on Amazon

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
If you have read The Millionaire Fastlane get your a$$ over to my site curearabbitears.com and leave a review on the book and the forum. I hope we can have an awesome discussion and hopefully draw more like-minded individuals to the site!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Hello everyone!

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Thanks again guys.
I hate to be the one to say this, but aren't you using M.J. to promote your own personal site. I mean it's a clever way to draw traffic to your site, but geez, with all due respect to M.J. I rather just pass it by word of mouth like I usually do, instead of for my own personal gain. And I did leave a review for his book over a year ago on Amazon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Thanks for the comment Mattie. I made MJ aware of what I was doing. Most have been skeptical about my intentions, I am doing this out of genuine interest and just want to get the word out about the book and forum, meet new people, and make new friends. I know there are obviously reviews on Amazon but I thought this would be unique and give more credit that's all.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Welp. I shall concede and let you guys say "I told you so!" I thought by doing this, members of the forum would help validate the book (like it even needed to be validated already). I will admit that I was definitely in the honeymoon phase with this book when I wrote this blog post but I wanted to share it with the world. Even though I don't think any forum members cared for it, I think I persuaded some people to pick it up and who knows, possibly join the forum some day. No regrets... just a reflection. I also want to say thanks to the site for letting me give it a try. :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.