The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

GOLD! The Licensing Game

Rearden

Inventor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 24, 2017
Michigan
WOW....I cant believe i have missed this thread after all this time. thanks everyone for all your contributions. my mind is flowing with ideas specifically, combining licensing with SAAS.
Hi Elbert I would love to hear more about this and your journey to licensing your SaaS businesses

Elbert Dockery

Bronze Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Chicago
Hi Elbert I would love to hear more about this and your journey to licensing your SaaS businesses

Not a problem. I have been extremely busy with many things and will soon make a thread. I think with as many gold threads as there is....there is plenty of opportunities to combine different business models/strategies for your business. In order to generate revenue for your business. But I wouldnt combine two that are intensively involved.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
My next licensing deal will be announced soon... a collaboration between a publicly held company and a second industry titan.

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Ah I wish. My retained client is taking their time getting this one announced, and they are a publicly held company so I am waiting on them. Soon...

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.