The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

EXECUTION The Kill Bigger Radio Show! 200 Episodes and Counting!

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
100% not for me, your basically dead already in my mind.

FIRE?

No, FADE ...

But I'm not sure which I like better...

Financial Asceticism, Die Early?
Financial Austerity, Die Early?
Financial Abstinence, Die Early?

Hmm, tough decisions.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Kak

Broadcasting the Virtue of Mutual Exchange
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Amerizuela
I just started listening to your show and really find great content and it is entertaining.
Looking forward to new episodes.
Thanks Steve! I’m glad you’re getting enjoyment out of it!

Koji

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Feb 21, 2021
The first time I came in contact with your show was the episode you talked about the two types of wealth (Influencer wealth and the other one can't remember rn).

Then you recently did one with @MJ DeMarco about his upcoming book and you did another one about the F.I.R.E movement.

Long story short, I'm now a subscriber.

Kak

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Amerizuela
The first time I came in contact with your show was the episode you talked about the two types of wealth (Influencer wealth and the other one can't remember rn).

Then you recently did one with @MJ DeMarco about his upcoming book and you did another one about the F.I.R.E movement.

Long story short, I'm now a subscriber.
Welcome to the show brother!

Kak

EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jan 23, 2011
Amerizuela
Just an update on the process here for those that are interested in the nitty-gritty.

I have been using Hindenburg Journalist Pro for about a year now and I am about to make the final jump to AVID Pro Tools. The reason for this move is that despite the fact that Hindenburg is a FANTASTIC software for podcasting and I'm really fast with it now, Pro Tools mastering is what the industry expects. By industry, I mean the most expensive and high-end radio operations in the world. So, there is a bit of a learning curve. I have hired someone to help me with my production and to fast-track my learning on that front.

Last edited:

Mathuin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Just finished listening to the Property Rights show. Probably one of the closest examples we currently have to a private country is Mustique. It's owned by the Mustique Company, which is in turn owned by the islands home owners.(Must be a Vanguard-like ownership structure) Hence it attracts the worlds best. It's part of the St Vincent and the Grenadines but I think it has tax free status for foreign property owners. (Source - Mysterious Mustique: Island owner Lord Glenconner breaks his silence in an indiscreet and revealing interview as of 2009)

Felix Dennis had a place there and called it one of the most beautiful places on Earth. He said he would go down to the local pub, sit at the bar and be next to a billionaire lol.

Mathuin

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Dec 20, 2020
Belfast, Northern Ireland
Great show Kyle, thanks for the mention! :) Jason has a short bio on his blog, http://blog.asmartbear.com/jason-cohen,and according to that he bootstrapped the business for the first two years before raising money, eventually totaling $300 million and turns out he has 900+ employees now.

Last edited:

Train

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
May 11, 2021
Just heard episode 200 and it was great! I appreciated hearing the theme of this forum in the conversational format. The conversation flowed well and I was able to stay immersed in it.

And besides enforcing fastlane concepts I've learned recently, I learned a few pitfalls to watch out for (ex. how more lifestyle responsibility can strengthen the bond to the script).

Really did help keep my eyes open to what is going on. Really does feel like taking the red pill haha. It's nice to know there is a community like this to remind us we are not alone in the ongoing madness.

Cheers!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom