Time and time again I see members of this forum posting about how they keep their costs minimal or "lean". However, after hours of research I just don't see how they're able to keep costs so low. My budget looks a little like this:
~$3200 for a fully customized website (concept is already proven hence why I invested heavily in a nice website)
~$200 to file for a mailing permit
~$625 balance on an Advanced deposit account with USPS
~$230 for PMB
~$100 to register as a company
not to mention all of the little amounts that add up such as paypal transaction fees, advertising/SEO work, web hosting, shipping costs, attorney/lawyer fees and any other thing they can possibly bill you on.
My question is how do I see some of you guys getting a company up and running for so little?
~$3200 for a fully customized website (concept is already proven hence why I invested heavily in a nice website)
~$200 to file for a mailing permit
~$625 balance on an Advanced deposit account with USPS
~$230 for PMB
~$100 to register as a company
not to mention all of the little amounts that add up such as paypal transaction fees, advertising/SEO work, web hosting, shipping costs, attorney/lawyer fees and any other thing they can possibly bill you on.
My question is how do I see some of you guys getting a company up and running for so little?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
