A
ANON04803
Guest
Hello everybody,
I want to start a company and take the commandment of need very seriously. So everyday after work I sit down and try to "think and grow rich". I try to come up with a product/business idea/service that solves a problem. This problem has to fulfill the following criteria:
Lots of (millions) people have this problem
They are willing to pay a lot of money for the solution
The problem has to be solved immediately
The problem occurs frequently (and thus generates recurring revenue)
I am sure those among you who are already successful entrepreneurs already underwent this very process successfully.
I would really love for you to share your thoughts and ideas with me.
I want to start a company and take the commandment of need very seriously. So everyday after work I sit down and try to "think and grow rich". I try to come up with a product/business idea/service that solves a problem. This problem has to fulfill the following criteria:
Lots of (millions) people have this problem
They are willing to pay a lot of money for the solution
The problem has to be solved immediately
The problem occurs frequently (and thus generates recurring revenue)
I am sure those among you who are already successful entrepreneurs already underwent this very process successfully.
I would really love for you to share your thoughts and ideas with me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
