I'm watching the new series started by Oprah Winfrey on ABC called The Big Give. If you haven't watched an episode yet, try to. It comes on Sunday nights 9 est. I've only watched a few episodes, and don't know the details, but contestants have missions every week to give back to the community. They are given certain criteria they must meet with their give and a certain amount of money. For instance, last week contestants were given $100,000 and they had two days to get rid of as much as they could, spend no more than $10K at once, and they couldn't give it away in cash.
This show is more inspirational than any lavish house, high end car, luxury boat or exotic getaway. So I ask, what would your dream give be? Aside from giving to a charity or just giving someone money; what creative ways would you like to give back to the community? Or if you were to give money, what kind of spontaneous ways would you do it? And if you're fastlane and don't mind sharing, what big gives have you done, or know have been done? I'll get to mine later, I want to go watch the rest of the show now.
This show is more inspirational than any lavish house, high end car, luxury boat or exotic getaway. So I ask, what would your dream give be? Aside from giving to a charity or just giving someone money; what creative ways would you like to give back to the community? Or if you were to give money, what kind of spontaneous ways would you do it? And if you're fastlane and don't mind sharing, what big gives have you done, or know have been done? I'll get to mine later, I want to go watch the rest of the show now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
