The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The 2011 Challenge starts 9/1/2011

dnice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Apr 28, 2011
For those who are new to internet marketing or need a refresher the 2011 Challenge run by Ed Dale starts tomorrow. The site (The Challenge) will be updated starting tomorrow at 9:00 am EST. Right now the 2010 Challenge info is still on the site.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BeachBoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
5%
Jul 12, 2011
thanks, worth registering to check it out

is he selling the email lists in order to make $? :)

dnice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Apr 28, 2011
thanks, worth registering to check it out

is he selling the email lists in order to make $? :)

I don't believe so. He does add you to his mailing list. I get about an email every other day from him with internet marketing tips.

domular

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Jun 24, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
What he offers up front is extremely valuable to beginning marketers. In the end he going to offer access to on-going training and probably membership to the extreme edge. That being said I was a member at one time of the edge and the content is very good. Of course your under no obligation to buy anything at all.

Jason Murphy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 11, 2011
Overland Park, KS
I did the 30 day challenge in the past. There is a lot of good, but the #1 thing it did for me was help me to focus.

I think I might do it again, but the video on the site is talking about July 2010's challenge?

dnice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Apr 28, 2011
I did the 30 day challenge in the past. There is a lot of good, but the #1 thing it did for me was help me to focus.

I think I might do it again, but the video on the site is talking about July 2010's challenge?

According to Ed Dale's blog, the website will be updated later today with the new 2011 Challenge info.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.