Hello everyone. My name is Chris and I am from Chicago. I registered with the fast lane around a year ago and havent done much after that. Ive always been a hard worker and have worked for everything I have. After working seven days a week on the railroad for the last eight months I have decided Im ready to move in the fast lane. I have been working all the overtime I can handle to take care of my family and put my kid in a good school. I cant do it anymore. I dont have time to spend with my daughter and Im not any better off.
I have been trying to employ fast lane methods over the last few years, but on a very small scale. Buying and selling on craigslist/ebay, detailing cars, rebuilding transmission, etc. I have not done it consistently enough though. I have never established a steady stream of income. Im not trying to do it with my bare hands anymore. Now, Im ready to do this. Im interested in e commerce and I think I have a solid idea for a website. I dont know where to start though. Im not asking to be spoon fed or be given ideas. I would like to find a mentor, but any help is appreciated. At this point Im just trying to establish 50 to 100 dollars a week and grow from there. The amount of knowledge I need to acquire is intimidating, but Im going to give it my all.
I have been trying to employ fast lane methods over the last few years, but on a very small scale. Buying and selling on craigslist/ebay, detailing cars, rebuilding transmission, etc. I have not done it consistently enough though. I have never established a steady stream of income. Im not trying to do it with my bare hands anymore. Now, Im ready to do this. Im interested in e commerce and I think I have a solid idea for a website. I dont know where to start though. Im not asking to be spoon fed or be given ideas. I would like to find a mentor, but any help is appreciated. At this point Im just trying to establish 50 to 100 dollars a week and grow from there. The amount of knowledge I need to acquire is intimidating, but Im going to give it my all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
