What's new

Switching from one slowlane to another

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

tranquil43

New Contributor
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
33
Location
New York City
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 39%
With the hopes of being able to switch to the fastlane. My main goal right now is not to become a millionaire (which would be nice) but to be able to quit my job and not have a traditional 9-5 (which is really 9-7).

My story; I spent years as an IT consultant working through a middle man. The pay was good which is why I never minded that a middle man took a chunk of my pay. But I always used to sit their wondering why I don't take a stab at finding clients and filling spots taking a cut of the pay in the process?

So that is basically where I am now. I just launched an IT consultancy firm focusing on a niche area in IT and am trying to find clients. Now I know this may not be a fastlane business (yet), but if done well can free up my schedule to focus on other endeavors. It won't be easy, and will take a lot of grinding, but as long as I can get out of the traditional job I'm happy.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom