After being declined for another trader job because Its either you go to an ivy league school or your PNL has to be $5,000,000, Im officially burnt out.
The risk reward just isn't there anymore for me, I may return to it in the future given the right opportunity and account size.
I withdrew all my funds which I have to set aside 50% taxes 25% for living expenses for the next year and the rest to fund my new venture. There is no safety net to catch me, its all in this time.
I have just closed another chapter in my life and feel an overwhelming sense of control where anything can happen. Time to create, innovate and attach my name to something meaningful.
The risk reward just isn't there anymore for me, I may return to it in the future given the right opportunity and account size.
I withdrew all my funds which I have to set aside 50% taxes 25% for living expenses for the next year and the rest to fund my new venture. There is no safety net to catch me, its all in this time.
I have just closed another chapter in my life and feel an overwhelming sense of control where anything can happen. Time to create, innovate and attach my name to something meaningful.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
