Hi All,
I'd say I'm successful in other ways having made a career in biotech and been a diligent saver over the years.
I got frustrated with savings rates and went to some financial advisors who all had great ideas for taking my money for a risky 2% return. I decided to try stock investing for myself and with 3 months of intensive training and a year of live trading I retired that hobby 15% down (on 100K).
Now I'm here looking for other inspiration and knowledge to make my savings work for me.
Thanks,
Medic
I'd say I'm successful in other ways having made a career in biotech and been a diligent saver over the years.
I got frustrated with savings rates and went to some financial advisors who all had great ideas for taking my money for a risky 2% return. I decided to try stock investing for myself and with 3 months of intensive training and a year of live trading I retired that hobby 15% down (on 100K).
Now I'm here looking for other inspiration and knowledge to make my savings work for me.
Thanks,
Medic
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
