- Joined
- Nov 2, 2009
- Messages
- 212
Rep Bank
$580
$580
User Power: 50%
Thought I'd share this with you guys
I play this on repeat while I'm working on my business and it really keeps me pumped to get stuff done! Also somehow keeps me outof all the blackholes of YouTube which do nothing but impede progress.
I also have started listening to it at my "job" and am loving it. Just keeps me pumped, keeps me motivated, and reminds me that no matter how hard we fall, it's all about how you rebuild and keep pushing that determines if you're going to be a success or a failure.
So enjoy, and stay motivated!
I play this on repeat while I'm working on my business and it really keeps me pumped to get stuff done! Also somehow keeps me outof all the blackholes of YouTube which do nothing but impede progress.
I also have started listening to it at my "job" and am loving it. Just keeps me pumped, keeps me motivated, and reminds me that no matter how hard we fall, it's all about how you rebuild and keep pushing that determines if you're going to be a success or a failure.
So enjoy, and stay motivated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
