• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Can't Hurt Me, by Goggins

INTRO Stuck in the script at an Epic level..

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by John F., Oct 9, 2018.

1. John F.

John F. New Contributor I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $66
    I discovered MJ's books through suggested reading from Audible. Through these books, I realized how bad things really are...
    Current debt load from living the scripted life is almost $200k. That does not include a mortgage, which thankfully I do not have anymore. I sold the house and mortgage last year to some other scripted sucker. The higher income means higher spending power trap got me really good. Almost to the point of no return.
    The smack in the face with the reality of the situation was great and all, but I already knew I was in a tough spot and needed to get out. I just didn't know where to start until MJ's books.
    I have had invention ideas since I was in my teens, I just never knew what to do with them or even had the belief that I could do something.
    As I dig myself out of this crater, I have a goal now. I have something that will provide value to the world. I also have the knowledge and support to get off my a$$ and get the right things done in order to get there.
    Am I always doing the right things? HAHA, not even close. Decades of bad habits take time to change. But those changes are being made and I am moving in the right direction now.
    Every time I feel stuck, and those times are still very frequent, I fire up one of MJ's audio books and get my mind back on track and refocused on what is important.
    I know it's going to take a long time to get out of this sh*t storm, but now I have a roadmap with a clear goal to guide me.

Powshock, jon.a, MJ DeMarco and 3 others like this.
  2. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,023
    Bless those algorithms... the specific lines of computer code that made this magic happen!

And thanks for sharing your story, @John F.

That's a great idea... I'm probably going to buy the audiobooks as well (I bought the Kindle books).

There are also amazing and experienced people here ready to help... if we take the time to do our homework first and ask good questions.

Thanks again for sharing your story, and welcome to the Fastlane!

AllenCrawley and MTEE1985 like this.
  3. TopDirective

TopDirective Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $598
    Welcome to the forums! Best of luck to you and your goals!

Wish you a lot of PERSISTENCE, you'll need it ;)

AllenCrawley likes this.
  4. AllenCrawley

AllenCrawley Legendary Contributor Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $71,046
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $357,529
    Admin Post
    Holy sheeeet, from what?

Neng Her likes this.
  6. Dylan Hobrecht

Dylan Hobrecht Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $196
    That is one loud debt. But you’ll be a king once you get over it

The world is a little crazy...better late than never.

Haha
    That is great! A little bit of luck sprinkled into it. Nothing better than that

Welcome from me too!
    You’ll love it here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Sheens

Sheens Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $423
    Welcome!

I have seen $200k and up as common numbers for college debt in doctoral degrees. This may not be your situation at all but it can create the same mindset. You can overcome it- this is the perfect place to be!

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.