The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stripe, Atlas, Firstbase, and such services. Can anyone share their experiences?

Idea threads

Kas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 3, 2020
Sri Lanka
Is there anyone living outside the US here who started an LLC with these services? Can you share your experiences?

I am just a self-employed freelancer at the moment but I plan to have subcontractors and form a partnership with a dev and a designer for a virtual agency.

I cannot access Stripe payment services from where I live, nor PayPal.

I also want to move out of my country ASAP, so I felt something like this makes sense so that my business can move with me.

Would it make sense or would it be worth in your experience?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Val Okafor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
215%
Nov 14, 2015
San Diego, CA
Is there anyone living outside the US here who started an LLC with these services? Can you share your experiences?

I am just a self-employed freelancer at the moment but I plan to have subcontractors and form a partnership with a dev and a designer for a virtual agency.

I cannot access Stripe payment services from where I live, nor PayPal.

I also want to move out of my country ASAP, so I felt something like this makes sense so that my business can move with me.

Would it make sense or would it be worth in your experience?
I hire people from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and India, most times I pay them through Upwork, but sometimes I pay them through WorldRemit.

Do you have clients that you have completed work for who are looking to pay you right now? If not, you may not have the need to incorporate yet, you need to get started with things like setting up an online presence, getting known, getting clients, etc.

Don't make the mistake of incorporating early, it's not a do it once and forget exercise, its ongoing. I made the mistake of incorporating early and I am still struggling with it.

Good luck

Kas

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Sep 3, 2020
Sri Lanka
I hire people from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, and India, most times I pay them through Upwork, but sometimes I pay them through WorldRemit.

Do you have clients that you have completed work for who are looking to pay you right now? If not, you may not have the need to incorporate yet, you need to get started with things like setting up an online presence, getting known, getting clients, etc.

Don't make the mistake of incorporating early, it's not a do it once and forget exercise, its ongoing. I made the mistake of incorporating early and I am still struggling with it.

Good luck
Thank you so much Val. I've had some clients from overseas and haven't had a lot of trouble getting payments through yet. It's just the companies that insist on paying via PayPal etc.

I agree that it's more important to focus on business development at this stage, but it's something that was in my mind :)

Thank you for sharing your experience. Really appreciate it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.