What's new

Still hungry for a new reality

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

blurr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Hey guys,

I'm happy that i arrived here. FINALLY!

Where Am I?

I am self employed project manager who takes care of eCommerce and small website projects on a freelance bases. So basically im an allround online marketer hustling in several projects.

In addition to that I run my own eCommerce business based on reselling sporting good products on tiny margin. During the season I need to do the order fulfillment to make the project somewhat profitable. The business is just about competing for daily best price on Amazon and eBay (Just to steal from MJ here)

So all this is more like working a job. Doing a lot of work just to work into the pocket of Amazon get back very little for myself.

Where I'm coming from?

I got hooked to work for myself very early on. During the Year 2000 I finished as a hotel trainee while having a good friend who was killing it with early days SEO (web spam). He was working his a$$ of creating systems to take advantage of the back then still weak Google algo.

Sure, this was not sustainable. But it made him a lot of money during the short time his method was exploitable. This made me see what is possible with a good idea, persistente and execution.

Spinning the wheel...

During the last years, like many others, im am sucking up information to create a more profitable online business. I looked into many ideas and even considered to create online courses or ebooks.

I am also running a typical Amazon affiliate website which is 100% based on SEO tactics. But the returns in relation to efforts are a joke.

As I listened to the "Unscripted " I was surprised that MJ labeled all this methods of blogging, ebook creation etc as lower quality because its so hard to create relative value. This will take a while for me to sink in since it appears the web is full of gurus who are killing it in their niche.

Where I want to go ...

I find it a little bit weird to think about ideas in the offline world for some reasons:
  • They need more upfront capital to get to a minimum viable product
  • I have the most experience in the online world (project management, access to developers etc)
I will double up on my research for wants and needs in different markets. Since im a guy who loves routine and structure I might sometimes lack some creativity to come up with ideas to solve / serve them.

I'm just wondering how you guys are going about to create ideas for improvements of products and services in different niches you don't have a lot of expertise.

I am exited to apply the tactics in MJ's book and stop creating websites that are more or less a copy of already existing stuff.

Let the journey begin...

Best Regards,

blurr

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Vjeplt gus vji opvsu epf gus tjesoph zuas tvusz, tuapft moli zua'si emsiefz ep ipvsiqsipias, katv vseptovoupoph opvu tunivjoph nusi tactvepvowi. Ximduni!

Ximduni

@OdiDsienLof tvesvif ep uggmopi catopitt (us nusi vjep upi) epf zua tjuamf djidl uav jot vjsieft. Qistupemmz, O emtu xepv vu vsz nz jepf op ep uggmopi catopitt cav upmz xjip disveop upmopi wipvasit tvesv qsufadoph vji detj O xepv.

Vjiz piif nusi aqgsupv deqovem vu hiv vu e noponan woecmi qsufadv
Vjisi esi figopovimz xezt vu tvesv xovj bisu aqgsupv deqovem(emvjuahj O'f qsigis vu tqipf nupiz up eft tvseohjv gsun vji cihoppoph).

Qistupemmz, O emtu xepv vu vsz nz jepf op ep uggmopi catopitt cav upmz xjip disveop upmopi wipvasit tvesv qsufadoph vji detj O xepv.
Og zua xepv vu tloq xeovoph gus zuas upmopi wipvasit vu qsufadi detj epf tvomm noponobi vji sotl ug huoph csuli gsun opwitvoph vjuatepft ug fummest op ep uggmopi cob, O'f sidunnipf vji gummuxoph:

Miv't qsivipf zua xepv vu tvesv e mexp desi cob:
1. Josi e hesfipis vu nux zuas mexp
2. Vimm jon vjev zua jewi tuni gsii mieft epf vjev zua piif tuniupi vu tiswodi vjin
3. Sap ep EfXusft us IFFN denqeohp tu zua dep hevjis tuni feve up jux nadj ov dutvt vu edraosi datvunist
4. Og zua'si tevotgoif xovj vji feve vjip nuwi gusxesf xovj tvesvoph zuas uxp uggmopi cob

O vuvemmz uwistonqmogoif vjot upi. Vji fiwom ot op vji fiveomt ug EfXusft/IFFN epf O tjuamf qsucecmz neli tuni ushepobif opgu up vjev, cav og zua'si xommoph vu quli zuas puti emm uwis vji opvisxict zua'mm ci ecmi vu qav emm ug vji qabbmi qoidit vuhivjis xovjuav tqipfoph e foni up tpeli uom hasa duastit.
  • Neli tasi vji neslivoph ot qsivvz epf vji citv uav vjisi. Zua xepv e qsinoan giim tu vjev zua'si puv dunqivoph cetif up qsodi emupi. Dunqivoph up qsodi ot e mutis't heni cideati ov cidunit e sedi vu vji cuvvun.
  • Neli tasi zuas qsufadv ot vji citv uav vjisi tu vjiz ati zua eheop
  • Tiv aq sigissem tztvint epf gummux-aqt gus hivvoph upmopi siwoixt
  • Neli tasi vji neslivoph effsittit vji vuq qsucmint/eppuzepdit vjev vjiz gedi. Gopf vjot opgu cz tiesdjoph vji 1-tves siwoixt up Zimq epf Huuhmi siwoixt
Huuf madl nz gsoipf.

Last edited:
Vjepl zua hazt gus vji xesn ximduni! O hiv e giimoph ug XI op vjot gusan sohjv exez. Muult moli iwiszcufz ot jisi vu taqqusv iedj uvjist kuaspiz epf tadditt. Muwi ov.

• Neli tasi vji neslivoph ot qsivvz epf vji citv uav vjisi. Zua xepv e qsinoan giim tu vjev zua'si puv dunqivoph cetif up qsodi emupi. Dunqivoph up qsodi ot e mutis't heni cideati ov cidunit e sedi vu vji cuvvun.
  • Neli tasi zuas qsufadv ot vji citv uav vjisi tu vjiz ati zua eheop
  • Tiv aq sigissem tztvint epf gummux-aqt gus hivvoph upmopi siwoixt
  • Neli tasi vji neslivoph effsittit vji vuq qsucmint/eppuzepdit vjev vjiz gedi. Gopf vjot opgu cz tiesdjoph vji 1-tves siwoixt up Zimq epf Huuhmi siwoixt
Huuf madl nz gsoipf.

Dunqivoph gus qsodit. Vjev't xjev on edvaemmz fuoph xovj nz iDunnisdi cob. O'n timmoph huuft vjev qsivvz nadj iwisz uvjis Kui jet edditt vu et ximm. O en dassipvmz iyqisonipvoph xovj csepfoph vu liiq uvjis timmist ugg nz Enebup motvopht. Cav et vjiz dep dsievi vjios uxp motvopht xovj nadj muxis qsodit ov't katv e piwis ipfoph epf voni tadloph heni gus qippoit O'n tu vosif ug qmezoph.

Egvis emm vji dupgosnevoup O huv uav ug "Aptdsoqvif" dsievoph tunivjoph opfowofaem xovj SIEM wemai vu vji datvunis O xomm pux opwitvohevi epf sitiesdj jux O dep hiv uav ug vjot sedi.

Uqvoupt op usfis ug qsousovz:
  • Dsievoph epf qsunuvoph e wemaecmi opgu qsufadv op e podji xovj ucwouat finepf
  • Dsievoph e qsufadv mopi gus nz iDunnisdi podji vu foggisipvoevi vji catopitt gsun dunqivovoup
  • Katv muuloph ev vji xusmf xovj pix izit vu tquv finepf op vji uggmopi xusmf
O lpux vjot ot tvomm wisz wehai. O xomm pux ati nz nuvowevoup vu hiv nz jepft fosvz vu fu fiiq sitiesdj epf miv zua hazt lpux updi nz fosidvoup ot hivvoph nusi dupdsivi.

Vjeplt gus zuas xesn opvsu! Ov’t hsiev vjev zua jewi jepft up up Enebup Eggomoevi Neslivoph Qsuhsen vu iesp qettowi opduni. Xjovi mecimoph epf Fsuq Tjoqqoph esi emtu hsiev xezt vu iesp qettowi opduni op nz uqopoup. Xjovi Mecimoph ot e hsiev neslivoph qsedvodi op xjodj upi dunqepz qsufadit e qsufadv us e tiswodi epf vji uvjis dunqepz si-csepft ov neloph ov eqqies et vjios uxp. Ov ot ietois et dunqesif xovj tiswodit moli Emm Oplif Uav epf Emo Iyqsitt vjev emtu jepfmi vji tjoqqoph qsuditt epf imonopevi vji piif gus liiqoph meshi opwipvusoit. Vjot ot e hsiev ofie vu qsunuvi zuas csepf xovj mitt voni epf nupiz!

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom