The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Stay positive and keep calm

Anything related to matters of the mind

Allseeingeye

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Jul 17, 2010
STAY POSITIVE EVERYONE!

Remember why you came here, keep your dreams and your visions clear in your mind. There is nothing and no one...but YOU, stopping yourself achieve the wealth you desire.

Dont make excuses, dont think about anything else, keep your mind clear of all negative and fearful thoughts, stay healthy and fit, and give back to mother earth! You wanted the secret to making wealth, this forum is all you need, set at the right vibration you have all the knowledge and wisdom and support to help you through this.

No matter how hard, depressive, and sad things might feel right now, your visions and dreams MUST manifest into the real world. Follow your heart but not your destiny, create your destiny instead. Visit this site daily and allow it to work as a reminder.

Money is like a river flowing to you every day, its down to you whether you want to use your hands to grab the little you can, or whether you decide to pick up the bucket and start scooping, heck you could even build a dam!

Be a master of yourself, train your thoughts, discipline the mind, and begin to project those thoughts into the world! - The all is mental

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP!!!! -Winston Churchill

INSPIRATIONAL SONG
I keep on fear, keep on loathing
Nothing brings it on I keep on falling
Decide what it is I can not find
It's subsides what you make it
Never feel like you're gonna break it
It's gonna be alright alright
Sleep until the morning comes
The sun will warm your soul
Sleep until the morning comes for you
Til the morning it's alright
I can walk into the sunlight, into the day, into the day, to the day
I feel it falling, nothing comes to my mind
Bring it on in a different tide
I feel alright, alright
I feel strong, i feel rigid
It's nothing to do with the vision
Oh feels so right, so right
Sleep on tight, sleep on tight
Sleep until the sunlight
Sleep until sunlight
Sleep on tight
Sleep on tight
Sleep on tight
Sleep on tight, til the sunlight
Sleep on tight, til the sunlight burns you happy
Til the sunlight burns you happy, till the sunlight burns a happy whole in
Your heart,
In your heart
In your heart...

YouTube - Thievery Corporation - Until the Morning

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.