• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

State of Cryptocurrency Notes & Resources - Mid-2017

Discussion in 'Investing/Trading/Cryptocurrency/Altcoins' started by Driven28, Aug 24, 2017.

1. Driven28

Driven28 Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $500
    Hey Fastlaners --

I've been keeping to myself and lurking for way too many years now.
    I figure it's time to come back out of the shadows and contribute to this awesome forum again.

(Kudos to you @MJ DeMarco for continuing to make this the gold standard in biz communities by the way! As an ex-forum owner myself, I know it's no small feat once the population explodes. This place is truly exceptional.)

Anyway, looking forward to bringing some value to TFF for once... as one of the "OGs" around here, it's way overdue.

I'm pretty wrapped up in the cryptocurrency space currently (getting ready to provide some picks and shovels), so I come across a LOT of interesting information daily.

One of my acquaintances attended the "Blockstack Summit 2017" recently.

He took notes and posted the link to them on Facebook yesterday.
    I found it valuable so I thought maybe some of you would as well. (I'm not affiliated at all)

The State of Cryptocurrency: Mid-2017 Edition – Hacker Noon

I personally thought the opinions about the current maturity of blockchain, and the information about the "Lightning Network" were the most exciting...

The above post also references some other helpful stuff he's written, notably this one:

The Top 10 Cryptocurrency Resources for Non-Technical People

Hopefully those of you watching this space currently can find something valuable here.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.