The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Startup Chile looking for a new round of applicants

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
Just got this from Startup Chile, my buddy is there now.

Dear suppers,Its THAT time of the year again! Start-Up Chile's application process is currently OPEN!
We are hoping you can help us spread the word so thousands of great entrepreneurs submit their applications for Start-Up Chile's 8th generation (8th Generation already, in less than 3 years. Time flies!)

We are very aware that there is no better way to spread the word about the program than to trust the Start-Up Chile family members. Please help us in our quest to position Chile as a leading innovation hub of LatAm by inviting the best entrepreneurs you know to join our family.

Feel free to tweet things like:
Its ON again! @StartUpChile happily announces the opening of its 8th application process! Geeks, welcome! http://ow.ly/m26QN[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

or
Geeks, welcome! Submit your @startupchile application between June 10th and June 27th, which also is #DemoDay time! http://ow.ly/lToQ4[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif][/FONT]

You'll also find press releases attached, and here is a blog post you are welcomed to share.

THANKS!

SUPTeam & Blue Button

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

TheBlackLion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
May 5, 2013
America
I actually applied to this program more than a year ago. In the end, I got accepted but couldn't go because my other team member didn't have his passport in order and didn't want to be alone. Which is fine, we actually focused on another local program.

One of my friends also got accepted and he actually did go. I've gotten mixed comments, but hey, they're giving you free capital and taking no steak in your company. That's just great I think.

CommonCents

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Apr 14, 2009
MN
They've got great networking in place and are attracting several high profile tech CEOs to come in and work with the group. I think they'll get a big VC following as well. My buddy is actually staying there in Chile after the program as well.

Too bad the US didn't use the trillion of wasted bailout and stimulus money to invest in real entrepreneurs. I disagree with bailouts/stimulus but if it had to be, would have been much better in this fashion rather than handing it to fat cat bankers and loser green energy political cronies.

Quarky

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 20, 2017
I actually applied to this program more than a year ago. In the end, I got accepted but couldn't go because my other team member didn't have his passport in order and didn't want to be alone. Which is fine, we actually focused on another local program.

One of my friends also got accepted and he actually did go. I've gotten mixed comments, but hey, they're giving you free capital and taking no steak in your company. That's just great I think.
Can I ask like who did you find to write your reference letter? I couldn't find anyone prominent...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.