The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting valet trash service business

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Harchitect

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2016
Hi guys,

I am in the process of starting a valet trash service here. In case some of y'all are not aware, it's basically charging apartment complexes a fee to carry their trash from door to the on-site dumpster. Population growth and development is at an all time high here so I see great potential in this business.

I am debating between creating a brochure or just business cards to present to potential communities. Also, how I should go about the pricing strategy/presentation. Does anyone know if community managers deal with this or I must go through the leasing company's corporate staff? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

T123

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 26, 2017
Georgia
Hi guys,

I am in the process of starting a valet trash service here. In case some of y'all are not aware, it's basically charging apartment complexes a fee to carry their trash from door to the on-site dumpster. Population growth and development is at an all time high here so I see great potential in this business.

I am debating between creating a brochure or just business cards to present to potential communities. Also, how I should go about the pricing strategy/presentation. Does anyone know if community managers deal with this or I must go through the leasing company's corporate staff? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Do you have to provide trash bins to each apartment door? I know most apartments require for you to have your trash in a specified bin/trash can for pickup

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.