• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Atomic Habits by James Clear

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it, discussion begins soon!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Atomic Habits, by James Clear (Review | Discuss)

WEB/DIGITAL Starting Process

Discussion in 'Business Models, Niches, Industries' started by Luke12321, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Luke12321

Luke12321 Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $914
    This is for anyone who has ran a profitable website. What is the process that you guys go through before deciding to build a site and go with the idea? How do you determine if they are a need? How do you find niches? Not expecting tons of details on the process but for example, when did the idea hit you "hey, a site like this could really make some money"? After the idea does strike you, what are your next steps? I am looking to start an online business but not came up with an idea yet that makes me think it is one I want to pursue 100%. Thanks!

3 people like this.
  2. Z5 FILMS

Z5 FILMS Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $236
    Again, I would not go after what you think you can make money on. Find something you know about and have a passion for. The money will follow.

I shot an instructional video for a guy that raced motocross. It's what he knew about, and loved. He had fun doing it, he was pround of it and tried hard to sell it. Do you think he would put that much effort into a video about candlemaking and sewing quilts just because he though he could make a easy buck on it. Nope.

Think about what you have a passion for and know about. If you're after a quick dollar, you're probably going to fail.

1 person likes this.
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Be in the Moment Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,695
    Have you ever said to yourself, "I wish there was a website that did x, or offered y"?
    Or, "I can't find what I'm looking for on here..." ?

1 person likes this.
  4. WheelsRCool

WheelsRCool Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $56
    This is an interesting topic, service website businesses are something I'd like to start too, no inventory like an ecommerce business.

1 person likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.