The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting new Progress Thread after attending the Summit...

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Biz 2:
Once I make some more sales off FB, gonna reinvest the profits and send 5-10 products to Instagram models. That's what I'm going to do instead of doing shoutouts. Does anyone have experience doing this? How many times should I ask that they post my stuff?? How should the convo go before hand?? Products cost me $45-70 shipped to send to them.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego
Biz 2:

Driving heavy FB traffic to the site yesterday and today. Writing this at 2:00AM still trying to work out an issue with the site.

Issue happened today when I added 3 new simple slider images, for promos I'm running (ie buy one, get one 50% off). Now, the theme is screwed up, and the slider isn't "responsive" on mobile meaning the images won't resize.

I'm far from a coder or graphic designer, so I reached out to the Shopify Support team. I intentionally picked a free theme so they would be able to make changes to it, since on Biz 1, I used a 3rd party custom theme, and they won't/can't support it. I totally understand, so I chose this theme. Funny enough, I've already gotten them to customize it pretty extensively (hours work of tweaks) just getting things how I need them.

The issue now is, all of this FB traffic is coming in, most of it on mobile, and the site looks like shite on mobile...

Not sleeping until I figure it out... Looks like others have had this issue. Probably going to have to hire someone. Phoning friends as I type this lol

Biz 1:

Still running FB ads, getting sales. Tried a new product which is doing decent so far. Starting to figure out how to scale an ad campaign. You really just need to let it do it's thing for the first 5-10 days I found out.

I'll expand more on my FB ads learnings later.

GravyBoat

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
267%
Nov 25, 2013
San Diego

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Wow! Solid update, especially seeing how you turned your sleep schedule on it's head. It's fun when we see that things can so easily change. Respect!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.