The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a video marketing / production agency

Marketing, social media, advertising

Tim Sumer

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 15, 2019
Washington, DC
I wanted to throw this question out there to see how many folks are making money selling marketing videos to small businesses?

I've heard of some people selling video advertisements to company's for upwards of at least $100 or more and this seems to be a new way of selling marketing services. Competition seems to be pretty low too. Especially if you also offer SEO and can rank the videos for easy local keywords. I found VideoJaguar.com to offer a program where you can create as many marketing videos as you want with full resell rights. It looks to be an affordable way to start up a business where you can easily sell video creation services and/or offer them as part of a bigger SEO / social media marketing package.

Would love to hear others opinions on this.

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.