- Joined
- Apr 9, 2015
- Messages
- 71
Rep Bank
$280
$280
User Power: 39%
Hello all. I am trying to research an idea I have for a spring water product (home delivery) but I am having trouble learning about how to actually get the water. I've contacted a company that does private labeling but they informed me they are limited to using their bottles. I want to use my own bottles as it will play a major part on how I will be different from the competition.
How do I find a local spring I can source from? Are there companies out there that will provide the natural spring water but Im just not looking in the right place? I am located in N.Y Hudson Valley.
How do I find a local spring I can source from? Are there companies out there that will provide the natural spring water but Im just not looking in the right place? I am located in N.Y Hudson Valley.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
