The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Software Selling

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
Hey

I wanted to ask, does anyone ever sold any software online and how profitable it is ?

I have sold 2 products online, but its different route with software.

Basically i just came up with idea, what everyone would like. I could go with 2 ways , sell it for high price $250-$500 or go with monthly basis $47 a month.

any input from someone who had done this ?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

healthstatus

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Apr 11, 2011
Indianapolis, IN USA
anyone ever sold any software online and how profitable it is ?
I have, for me very profitable. It is not a different route with software, unless you are talking about the support end of it. Sales is sales, find a market provide a solution. $500 is not a high price, we sell packages for over $30k and I would call that moderate.

Aivix231

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Dec 11, 2012
I have, for me very profitable. It is not a different route with software, unless you are talking about the support end of it. Sales is sales, find a market provide a solution. $500 is not a high price, we sell packages for over $30k and I would call that moderate.

Yep, but you probably sell it for some companies.

For me it would be same internet marketers as me. And selling would be done via forums.
If i got with monthly route, it would be more like passive money, and if software stops to work or something changes, i could jsut refund for last month if that happens, jsut would need to put higher price for monthly subscription

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.