Hi,
I'm 30, living in western France originally from the UK, I am a father and a husband.
I have been full of entrepenurial ideas since I was about 17 but some reason (the promise of being in a better position tomorrow) I never realised on them.
That changed a few months ago. I'd had enough, and started to put my plans to action.
I read a couple of books that have motivated me and given me strengh to keep going past the point I would normally have given up.
I have learned some valuable lessons from the Fastlane Millionaire book, most notably effection, catering to real need and to stop being a consumer before being a producer (something I have been riddled with up until now, I owned a sports car and quickly found out that the car was owning me so got rid of it). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you MJ DeMarco for helping to shine light along my road and helping me to choose a clearer more positive path.
Alongside my job as a team leader in the construction industry, I have 4 real business projects now.
One ecommerce site just under development (selling headphones in France) casqueaudio . com
One customised Adult orientated website that uses a very user friendly platform (in the middle of getting the payment processor sorted) and allows webcam girls to promote their services both on and offline.
One new social media platform that I have seen a large gap, under development (my most exciting project because of the possiblilty of leveraging the laws of effection if I can set it off virally)
An invention to improve a particular tool on the worksite, making it safer to use and more efficient. Prototype done. In the process of getting a patent.
Also a part time domainer (buyin and selling domain names).
For some reason I bought into some really crap things in the past, like pyramid schemes on the lure of easy money. One of them I very nearly got my fingers burnt big time but was lucky enough be one of the first few to get back my payment (plus a couple of hundred $). The people that came after me sunk with the ship
As with everybody here (that hasn't made it already) I hope to have my own fastlane success story sooner rather than later.
See you around.
I'm 30, living in western France originally from the UK, I am a father and a husband.
I have been full of entrepenurial ideas since I was about 17 but some reason (the promise of being in a better position tomorrow) I never realised on them.
That changed a few months ago. I'd had enough, and started to put my plans to action.
I read a couple of books that have motivated me and given me strengh to keep going past the point I would normally have given up.
I have learned some valuable lessons from the Fastlane Millionaire book, most notably effection, catering to real need and to stop being a consumer before being a producer (something I have been riddled with up until now, I owned a sports car and quickly found out that the car was owning me so got rid of it). I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you MJ DeMarco for helping to shine light along my road and helping me to choose a clearer more positive path.
Alongside my job as a team leader in the construction industry, I have 4 real business projects now.
One ecommerce site just under development (selling headphones in France) casqueaudio . com
One customised Adult orientated website that uses a very user friendly platform (in the middle of getting the payment processor sorted) and allows webcam girls to promote their services both on and offline.
One new social media platform that I have seen a large gap, under development (my most exciting project because of the possiblilty of leveraging the laws of effection if I can set it off virally)
An invention to improve a particular tool on the worksite, making it safer to use and more efficient. Prototype done. In the process of getting a patent.
Also a part time domainer (buyin and selling domain names).
For some reason I bought into some really crap things in the past, like pyramid schemes on the lure of easy money. One of them I very nearly got my fingers burnt big time but was lucky enough be one of the first few to get back my payment (plus a couple of hundred $). The people that came after me sunk with the ship
As with everybody here (that hasn't made it already) I hope to have my own fastlane success story sooner rather than later.
See you around.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
