The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small Cap Investor Pro???

Anything related to investing, including crypto

Dezzamondo

Indefatigable
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 11, 2012
Worcester, UK
I've not read his investment style, or used his services. My only advice is to be weary of all investment advice offered as a subscription service. If you think about it, if these were small caps identified as genuine investments, the investment company would have already bought a load of the shares at the lowest prices. Telling others about it and convincing them to invest and speculate on the market will automatically inflate the share price, reinforcing their investment advice before selling out at the top, leaving everyone else holding an empt bag.

If you wanted to fastlane on this, you'd want to sell your own investment tips in companies you've analysed and added to your own portfolio. Just look at Robbie Burns (Naked Trader), every time he mentions another company in his portfolio, its shares inflate!

I love playing on the stock markets and regularly look at what others are doing... just take their advice with a pinch of salt and do your own analyses on top.

Good luck!

xtracrispy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Jul 6, 2012
@Dezzamondo. Not all advisors are useless. Heard of Mary Zwig? Those guys are good at analyzing the market, but not so great at trading (hence, they make money off of their analysis instead of trades).
But as for this guy, it doesn't seem too legit.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.