The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Small Business Owner - Solopreneur - What Gov. Aide is Available?

MartinM

Online Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Nov 19, 2013
Denver, CO
Question - What small business aide is available if you are a solo-preneur, no W-2 employees, and if I only hire 1099 independent contractors?

I own a small digital web agency in Denver, CO.

If anyone here on the forum could point me in the right direction (ie: link, government program, or site) I would really appreciate it. Not looking for a handout, just general help.

I had clients in the vacation industry, hotels, etc. They did not renew their monthly marketing contracts to say the least and this took a 30-35% hit to my business alone, not to mention client retention has been crazy. Clients are expecting the world right now; and they are paying the same rates so this piece is an on-going issue as well. Client retention, ROI, and our team's talent is our main value prop. so we are currently focusing on that piece 110%. On-boarding new clients is an interesting process as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.