Hi all,
Let me introduce me first. I'm a 32 year old guy from the Netherlands. Since I started my working career I've always had the vision to shift becoming an entrepreneur. Somehow there were always some reasons to postpone this ambition.
2018 has to become my year to really make change. The Fastlane book really changed my views and I'll use the book and this forum as a guide for my journey.
Already created a business plan and a website for my business idea / brand. Currently in search for my first 'hot leads' / testing the market.
Best regards,
Tom
Let me introduce me first. I'm a 32 year old guy from the Netherlands. Since I started my working career I've always had the vision to shift becoming an entrepreneur. Somehow there were always some reasons to postpone this ambition.
2018 has to become my year to really make change. The Fastlane book really changed my views and I'll use the book and this forum as a guide for my journey.
Already created a business plan and a website for my business idea / brand. Currently in search for my first 'hot leads' / testing the market.
Best regards,
Tom
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
