Hey Everyone ,
I recently read MFL and currently reading Unscripted , which both have drastically changed my thought process with regards to being free of my current job , which takes away a lot of time from my family .
I wish this happened 10years ago but it has happened and I will become free of it and be able to devote more time to my kids and family whilst not having to worry about money . I look forward to and have already been indulging into this forum to read about all the successes and failures which will motivate me to bring one step closer to fulfilling my goal .
I recently read MFL and currently reading Unscripted , which both have drastically changed my thought process with regards to being free of my current job , which takes away a lot of time from my family .
I wish this happened 10years ago but it has happened and I will become free of it and be able to devote more time to my kids and family whilst not having to worry about money . I look forward to and have already been indulging into this forum to read about all the successes and failures which will motivate me to bring one step closer to fulfilling my goal .
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
