What's new

Simple introduction of myself.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Bulgano

New Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Sep 12, 2017
Messages
63
Location
Australia
Rep Bank
$515
User Power: 133%
Hey all,

I'm an 18 year old from Australia and recently started reading the books. Currently about 50% through "The Millionaire Fastlane ", and once done I hopefully will start "Unscripted " as well.

So my current situation is this; I'm incredibly passionate about becoming an entrepreneur, and I was previously at University but decided to take a 6 month break and work instead. From what I've read in the book so far, it seems like a job is a bad thing to do. However, my job is temporary since as a very young adult, I need to get some initial money from somewhere to start my own business and such.

Now that I've introduced myself, a question I wish to pose is this. After my 6 month break is up, should I head back to University?

My initial plan was to take a break, work 3 months, start my own business for the additional time and if it did well, then I would continue to take time off and focus on my business.
Currently, my plan is going a little off-course as it's now past the 3 month mark and I'm still working and needing to work due to paying off some small debts and for initial business costs.

The next problem(s) I'm dealing with is coming up with an actual idea that seems decent for a business in this day and age. Clothing & Technology Online stores seem like some that come to mind, but they seem very overdone and I'm unsure if there is much more success to be had there. The next problem of course is the reason I'm here, experience in being an entrepreneur and how to get it. Is it simply trial and error or are there other methods.

Anyway seems like I've ranted on for quite a bit so I'll stop there.
Glad to be here and hope to talk to a lot of you, as well as hopefully some other Australians. :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

ov tiint moli e kuc ot e cef vjoph vu fu.

E kuc otp'v cef et e niept vu ep ipf. Pus ot ov cef og zua vsamz muwi zuas xusl xjisi ov giimt puv apmoli xusl. OUX, og zua xup'v vji muvvisz epf xuamf PUV raov, zua'si ul.

Ov't upmz cef og zua xepv vu hiv sodj, tiv zuastimg gsii, epf mowi Aptdsoqvif.

Et gus zuas uvjis raitvoupt, xi deppuv eptxis zuas mogi raitvoupt. Pupi ug at lpux zua.

HUMF - Tussz, Cav vji Gusan Dep'v Neli Zuas Mogi Fidotoupt Gus Zua!!

Ximduni vu vji gusan.
 
E kuc otp'v cef et e niept vu ep ipf. Pus ot ov cef og zua vsamz muwi zuas xusl xjisi ov giimt puv apmoli xusl. OUX, og zua xup'v vji muvvisz epf xuamf PUV raov, zua'si ul.

Ov't upmz cef og zua xepv vu hiv sodj, tiv zuastimg gsii, epf mowi Aptdsoqvif.

Et gus zuas uvjis raitvoupt, xi deppuv eptxis zuas mogi raitvoupt. Pupi ug at lpux zua.

HUMF - Tussz, Cav vji Gusan Dep'v Neli Zuas Mogi Fidotoupt Gus Zua!!

Ximduni vu vji gusan.

Vjeplt gus vji opgusnevowi siqmz epf vji ximdunoph vu vji gusan.
Dunqmivimz ehsii xovj zuas xusft up vji kuc, epf et teof ev vji nunipv, O giim ov ot pidittesz cav puv e qisnepipv vjoph. :)

Emtu dunqmivimz apfistvepf op sihesft vu vji mogi raitvoupt. Xet nusi-tu etloph vu tii og e foggisipv qistqidvowi up vjopht xuamf howi nztimg e civvis apfistvepfoph. Juxiwis, egvis siefoph vji qutv moplif, O fup'v vjopl ov xuamf siemmz neli vjev nadj ug e foggisipdi.

Vjeplt :)
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom