The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Should I start a new business or grow my current one?

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
I have been working on a business my dad setup a few years ago, in which I am struggling to develop some interest. I don't really know what my passion is so there's no other way around it. I have never faced the struggle of starting a business from ground up since the current business I am working on was already setup when I joined. The question is, should I look for starting another business or should I scale my current business? Although my interest in my current business is a bit low, I still enjoying working on it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Odysseus M Jones

[B...{r<°∆°>}--O--{<°∆°>k}...E]
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Feb 2, 2020
The question is, should I look for starting another business or should I scale my current business?
Scale

Doing something you don't have "passion" for will put hairs on your chest.

And the grass is always greener, until you cross that fence & discover the quagmire that is start up.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
I have been working on a business my dad setup a few years ago, in which I am struggling to develop some interest. I don't really know what my passion is so there's no other way around it. I have never faced the struggle of starting a business from ground up since the current business I am working on was already setup when I joined. The question is, should I look for starting another business or should I scale my current business? Although my interest in my current business is a bit low, I still enjoying working on it. Any advice is welcome. Thanks.
You are lucky my friend If you are doing a ready-made business. if I were you, definitely I grow my current business because it will take many years to build my self-made business. You just need to increase your interest and get motivation as much as you can. All the best.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England

If you give us some information about what you're struggling with regarding your current business maybe we can all help you?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.