The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Selling the service and figuring out how social media works

Marketing, social media, advertising

OliverN2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 16, 2021
Hello. I am also posting a topic here to post my progress. Yesterday I set up a social media account. Posts will concern the use of Wordpress, plugins, website development, SEO, VPS advantages etc. Previously, I searched for websites and offered my offer via e-mail, but with a poor result. At the beginning, in the e-mail, I offered my service and mentioned the advantages of how it can benefit the company. Now I am changing my strategy a bit and I will just ask if the company has any problems with the website. Below I will provide a link to social media and write that I am posting interesting facts about the development of websites, increasing the number of customers, etc. After providing the solution, I will offer a 50% discount on my services for the first month . For now, I'm planning on finding people related to my niche and following their fans. Today i also set up a link with a wordpress guide on my twitter profile, and my offer at the bottom of the guide. It will also be quite hard considering that I don't have much time and I am available usually from 10:30pm to 12pm and 8am to 1pm but it's worth a try. "It is better to try and fail than fail to try".

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.