- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 2,486
Rep Bank
$5,240
$5,240
User Power: 434%
For the past couple of years, I've been diving deep into the fields of self improvement and personal development to buildup my mindset. I've gotten into everything from psychology, NLP, meditation, goal setting, law of attraction, and other woo-woo type stuff that most people would immediately dismiss as crazy.
Most of what I teach through my business is goal setting, overcoming procrastination, and NLP so a lot of what I'll write about here will be in relation to that.
This thread will serve as a mind dump of the random thoughts and topics that come in that area. I plan on posting here at least once week and probably more frequently when thoughts come up in my mind.
Most of what I teach through my business is goal setting, overcoming procrastination, and NLP so a lot of what I'll write about here will be in relation to that.
This thread will serve as a mind dump of the random thoughts and topics that come in that area. I plan on posting here at least once week and probably more frequently when thoughts come up in my mind.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

