The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Seattle Meetup?

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Awesome! Somehow I didn't see this thread when I looked through. I am always down for a meetup!
Awesome, let's give it a day or say to see if anyone else is interested, if not we can still plan something

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Now that I know there's at least one Washingtonian other than myself here... (@Samrock)

Who all is in the state and interested in a meetup? Doesn't have to be Seattle - we can find a central location. I'm about 1.5 hours south of Seattle.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
Hi Fiona! I am interested in meeting up in Seattle or in between or wherever.

Hopefully there's more who can join us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Okay. Maybe I'll try to organize something when I get settled down in January or so. I've been keeping to myself too much over the past few years, and I'm starting to realize the importance of surrounding yourself with likeminded people.

PS: I grew up in Renton

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
How is everyone?

Would love to setup a meetup sometime with the WA group

Shame, GrumpyCat is now a deleteduser, i always liked his posts.

Respond if any of you are around for a meetup :)

Newbophobia

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Nov 10, 2013
Great! Lets wait for this thread to slide off the front page once more

If you don't mind me asking how old are you guys?

@InnovateDesign
I'm 20, turning 21 in September. I'm definitely interested in meeting up with you all and making some new friends :)

Chris Chapin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 7, 2017
Seattle, WA
Hey, I just joined but have been doing MANY types of business for about 10 years. If any of you are still in Seattle or the area, and are into more than just one field (I like to chat with people who are into more than just a single niche like, ONLY KDP, or JUST Airbnbs), I'd love to meet up whenever you have time and throw around ideas, plus I'd be happy to help or give info in any way I can. Basically just looking to meet other entrepreneurs in the area!

I have experience with these fields:

· Airbnbs/VRBO - Selecting, Running, Automating, Investing. I currently have 2 (had 2 more)

· iOS Apps - Designing, Hiring Programmers, Niche selection, marketing, selling via empire flippers, and licensing code. - I currently have 3 apps (sold one and had 3 more in the past)

· Affiliate Marketing - Selecting, ROI testing, Copy writing, etc. - Currently running 9 campaigns, have run as many as 30 at once.

· KDP Publishing - Niche selection, newsletter building, VA hiring, design, ROI testing, Amazon SEO. - Currently have 51 books published. All were written or designed by VAs / Ghostwriters.

· Bitcoin/Altcoin/ICO investing & day trading - Expire with everything from cold wallets, ICO investments, margin lending investing, etc. - Have been investing in this market since June 2016 with excellent results. I recommend it!

· Print On Demand - Niche selection, Design sourcing, ROI testing, publishing. - Currently run multiple designs on multiple platforms.

· Drop Shipping - Niche selection, Website Design, conversion optimization, adwords campaigns, etc. - Have run 3 drop shipping stores, currently all are sold or shut down to focus on more passive income.

· FBA - Finding/negotiating with suppliers, Niche Selection, Product testing, etc. - Imported various items in the past, however this field is now very competitive, so I've moved on to other things.

· "PASSIVE" Commercial real estate Investing - Parking Lots, Laundromats, Self-storage, Car washes, etc. - Looking into this as the next are of investment. Would love to chat with others who are interested.

I don't expect you to have experience with all these btw, just putting it out there, I'd be happy to help and chat about any of these or some other ideas. I have no courses to sell, although I could probably recommend some resources if you want. Hope one of you is still around! I'm on Cap Hill btw.

Best Regards,

Christopher Chapin

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Where exactly are you? I don't remember, sorry. >.<

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Alright. Let's give some others a chance to answer, but I'm pretty sure it's just the two of us around here. A shame, really, Seattle is great for entrepreneur types.

Samrock

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jul 9, 2014
Your definitely right about that. Lots of entrepreneurs in the area. A shame there's not much from fastlane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DeletedUser394

I have an unused flight credit for a short haul.. Seattle being one of only 3 cities I can use it on.

I'm booked solid until April.. I can do a weekend in the middle of April if that works for you two?

edit: haha, april is next week! man time flies. I can do the weekend of the 14-15 or 21-22

FionaS

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Sep 12, 2011
Anchorage, AK
Those days are in the middle of the week. ;)

I can look at the 18th-19th or 25-26, I should know game dates for my son's baseball fairly soon, here.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
yea i am a bit younger than you guys, if there was a meetup would it just be a general meet & greet with one another?

Get to know each other i guess? whatever happens at internet meet ups

D

DeletedUser394

yea i am a bit younger than you guys, if there was a meetup would it just be a general meet & greet with one another?

Get to know each other i guess? whatever happens at internet meet ups

How old are you? (17 I think?). I'm only 22, not a huge difference.

Typically I like to do active things for meetups. Hiking, etc. Sitting at some restaurant blabbing.. no no no.

D

DeletedUser394

Fun fact: Every time I've met up with a fastlaner (in Canada, USA, and Europe) we've either climbed a mountain or gone up a tall tower with an observation point. Pretty funny now that I think of it.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
How old are you? (17 I think?). I'm only 22, not a huge difference.

Typically I like to do active things for meetups. Hiking, etc. Sitting at some restaurant blabbing.. no no no.
aged 17, bout to be 18 in a little over a week, hoping i can go skydiving since the legal age is 18+

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
Hey did this meetup ever get started?

I'm currently "homeless," traveling through Asia this year, but I'm probably going to be settling down in Seattle (the city itself) in 2016.

It would be fun to make some like-minded new friends.

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
Hey did this meetup ever get started?

I'm currently "homeless," traveling through Asia this year, but I'm probably going to be settling down in Seattle (the city itself) in 2016.

It would be fun to make some like-minded new friends.
I dont think so, i live in renton near seattle right now, i might move to bellevue soon

BlakeIC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 9, 2014
Not Washington
That would be awesome to meet with the forum members, i currently go to the communtiy college in bellevue (i just moved to renton into my dads place)

WestCoast

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Jan 20, 2008
Rhode Island for now.
did you guys ever meet up?

I'm in Portland, but happy to fly to Seattle for the day if there are some good folks chatting.

Jay Croft

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 21, 2014
Seattle, WA
Now that I know there's at least one Washingtonian other than myself here... (@Samrock)

Who all is in the state and interested in a meetup? Doesn't have to be Seattle - we can find a central location. I'm about 1.5 hours south of Seattle.
I'm in Olympia! 20 minutes south of Dupont

cterao430

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Apr 27, 2015
No, we haven't met up yet.

I'm still planning on setting something up once I can "officially" move back to Seattle in January (I've been trapped in Oregon dealing with some family drama for the past month...).

I'm thinking maybe something on January 16 or 17, 2016.

Sounds like we've got one in Renton, one in Olympia, one in Seattle (me), and (maybe) one Portlander. So maybe we could meet up for coffee in Tukwila (seems somewhat central) and get to know each other, what we're up to, and how we can help each other.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

If not, I'll put together some more details once I get a little more settled.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.