- Joined
- Jul 24, 2014
- Messages
- 20
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 115%
I work in healthcare at the current (I am exiting in a few months), would like to start a website selling Amish stuff, and own a pretty sucessful BBQ joint that I would like to fastlane somehow.
One thing I have noticed is that not only does everyone in a hospital wear srubs, but so do all the dentist offices, urgent cares, vet clinics, some pharmacies, etc, etc.
I have an idea for a Scrub Club (name is too good to not be taken, however so I will have to find something else) that basically has a website seeking someone to be a Scrub Club Party Host and to solicit others that he/she works with for a large order of scrubs. The Party Host gets free or heavily discounted scrubs for the trouble. And if she recruits someone else to have a party then she gets even more free stuff.
This idea of a party host is not new but doing it with scrubs is pretty unheard of I think and the need and scale seems pretty large.
One thing I have noticed is that not only does everyone in a hospital wear srubs, but so do all the dentist offices, urgent cares, vet clinics, some pharmacies, etc, etc.
I have an idea for a Scrub Club (name is too good to not be taken, however so I will have to find something else) that basically has a website seeking someone to be a Scrub Club Party Host and to solicit others that he/she works with for a large order of scrubs. The Party Host gets free or heavily discounted scrubs for the trouble. And if she recruits someone else to have a party then she gets even more free stuff.
This idea of a party host is not new but doing it with scrubs is pretty unheard of I think and the need and scale seems pretty large.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
