D
DeletedUser394
Guest
A few days ago I got a letter from the Bank of Espana claiming I won a lottery for 2 million euros.
And just now I receive an email claiming I won money from a decessed (dead) family. Is there anywhere that I could report the contents of the following email?
CONFIDENTIAL
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we don't know each other before, but for purpose of introduction, I am MR. JOHN MASHABA the Chief auditor of FIRST NATIONAL BANK PLC(FNB) I got your contact E-mail address from a secure server online in my quest to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for a transaction of this nature.
This involves an amount of US$20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) discovered in a DORMANT (SUSPENSE) Account in one of the branches of the Bank during our yearly auditing of branch financial books.
After going through some old file in the Branch Archives, I discovered that this Account opened in 1997 AND belonging to one late Mr. Morris Thompson (a Foreigner), who worked with the Kruger Gold Company and a Geologist by profession. Since 2000, nobody has operated the account following Mr. Morris Thompson demise in 2000 in an Alaska Airlines Flight 261 plane crash flying to San Francisco and Seattle from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico,
The Air Craft had crashed into the Pacific Ocean not far from Los Angeles on January 31st 2000, Mr. Morris Thompson died in the crash with his wife and his only daughter (Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson).You may read more about the crash on website: http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ On further investigation,
I also discovered that Late Mr. Morris Thompson's next of kin was his daughter who died with him. Since then, no other person knows about this account (except the Branch Manager who is also part of this arrangement and I am only contacting you because of your foreign status as this money cannot be approved to a local beneficiary here, but can be approved to any foreign account holder that can be substituted as the next of kin of Mr. Morris Thompson. All details will be made available to you as you agree to play along.
For all intent and purposes in the realization of release/transfer on the Fund in question, I need your full co-operation to make this work out as management is ready to approve the payout once we have made submission of relevant Declaration/Affidavit to the Bank/Branch I want to hope you can be trusted with this business because I don't want to make a mistake and I need your strong assurance, trust and confidence to be able to proceed accordingly.
With my position now in the office and the influence/cooperation of the Branch Manager, I will make sure that this money is transferred into your nominated Bank account. You may be requested to come to sign the relevant transfer papers if need be. I hope to invest my own share of the money in your country in expectation of a very good return on Investment in any project as may be advised by you there.
Rest assured you stand no risk of any kind as the fund belong to us now, therefore after the eventual stage of the transfer of this fund, I am offering you 30% of the total fund, 70% will be for my investment. I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this fund transfer and other business ventures will derive a huge success thereafter. I am counting on your sincere cooperation as it is my hope that you keep this to yourself and if you approve, I will request you furnish your details for my Attorneys to precede with the necessary documentations and submissions to the Bank for the immediate scheduling of the Fund release/transfer in your name and account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately after I hear from you that you are ready to act and keep this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me for investment in your country which you will equally guide me.
I look forward to your earliest reply through my private email address [email protected]
Tel: 27-78-678-2916
Yours truly,
MR. JOHN MASHABA
And just now I receive an email claiming I won money from a decessed (dead) family. Is there anywhere that I could report the contents of the following email?
CONFIDENTIAL
I know that this message will come to you as a surprise since we don't know each other before, but for purpose of introduction, I am MR. JOHN MASHABA the Chief auditor of FIRST NATIONAL BANK PLC(FNB) I got your contact E-mail address from a secure server online in my quest to find a trustworthy person on whom I can repose confidence for a transaction of this nature.
This involves an amount of US$20,000,000.00 (TWENTY MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) discovered in a DORMANT (SUSPENSE) Account in one of the branches of the Bank during our yearly auditing of branch financial books.
After going through some old file in the Branch Archives, I discovered that this Account opened in 1997 AND belonging to one late Mr. Morris Thompson (a Foreigner), who worked with the Kruger Gold Company and a Geologist by profession. Since 2000, nobody has operated the account following Mr. Morris Thompson demise in 2000 in an Alaska Airlines Flight 261 plane crash flying to San Francisco and Seattle from Puerto Vallarta, Mexico,
The Air Craft had crashed into the Pacific Ocean not far from Los Angeles on January 31st 2000, Mr. Morris Thompson died in the crash with his wife and his only daughter (Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson).You may read more about the crash on website: http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/ On further investigation,
I also discovered that Late Mr. Morris Thompson's next of kin was his daughter who died with him. Since then, no other person knows about this account (except the Branch Manager who is also part of this arrangement and I am only contacting you because of your foreign status as this money cannot be approved to a local beneficiary here, but can be approved to any foreign account holder that can be substituted as the next of kin of Mr. Morris Thompson. All details will be made available to you as you agree to play along.
For all intent and purposes in the realization of release/transfer on the Fund in question, I need your full co-operation to make this work out as management is ready to approve the payout once we have made submission of relevant Declaration/Affidavit to the Bank/Branch I want to hope you can be trusted with this business because I don't want to make a mistake and I need your strong assurance, trust and confidence to be able to proceed accordingly.
With my position now in the office and the influence/cooperation of the Branch Manager, I will make sure that this money is transferred into your nominated Bank account. You may be requested to come to sign the relevant transfer papers if need be. I hope to invest my own share of the money in your country in expectation of a very good return on Investment in any project as may be advised by you there.
Rest assured you stand no risk of any kind as the fund belong to us now, therefore after the eventual stage of the transfer of this fund, I am offering you 30% of the total fund, 70% will be for my investment. I strongly believe that associating with you to embark on this fund transfer and other business ventures will derive a huge success thereafter. I am counting on your sincere cooperation as it is my hope that you keep this to yourself and if you approve, I will request you furnish your details for my Attorneys to precede with the necessary documentations and submissions to the Bank for the immediate scheduling of the Fund release/transfer in your name and account.
I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately after I hear from you that you are ready to act and keep this fund in your account. I will use my position and influence to effect legal approvals and onward transfer of this money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries and foreign exchange departments. At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me for investment in your country which you will equally guide me.
I look forward to your earliest reply through my private email address [email protected]
Tel: 27-78-678-2916
Yours truly,
MR. JOHN MASHABA
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
