- Joined
- Aug 8, 2012
- Messages
- 607
Rep Bank
$1,165
$1,165
User Power: 63%
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. Basically I've been formulating my next business strategy recently and I would like your opinion on something. I love service businesses because I can really put my heart into them and I tend to naturally do well with them. I've read about Wayne Huizenga and I find his business strategy simply amazing and I'd like to apply it myself. Now my question to you is which service businesses do you feel do not have several dominant leaders and have scalability with recurring revenue. I've decided that I'd like to stay away from seasonal businesses that are difficult to scale (landscaping) and have been leaning towards commercial cleaning. Every business needs cleaning. It is indoors so daylight and weather do not affect it. It is not seasonal and has recurring revenue. Please share your ideas, I'd love to hear them!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
