A mental exercise I like to do is to think about how I would turn around a failing industry/ business/ rental property etc. Just to keep my mind fresh and creative.
The latest mental project is the newspaper industry. Around the nation many are puting themselves up for sale, going bankrupt, or cutting back. Obviously the internet is killing them, but there is still a large number of people who read the daily papers.
So I thought I would throw this exercise out to everyone here to see what ideas we can come up with to save the newspaper industry. Granted this is just for fun, but I hate it when my brain gets stuck on an idea that I cannot figure out some sort of solution.
The bottom line is, this will help me see things from an angle I may not be thinking of which may help me in future situations.
The latest mental project is the newspaper industry. Around the nation many are puting themselves up for sale, going bankrupt, or cutting back. Obviously the internet is killing them, but there is still a large number of people who read the daily papers.
So I thought I would throw this exercise out to everyone here to see what ideas we can come up with to save the newspaper industry. Granted this is just for fun, but I hate it when my brain gets stuck on an idea that I cannot figure out some sort of solution.
The bottom line is, this will help me see things from an angle I may not be thinking of which may help me in future situations.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
