- Joined
- Sep 22, 2014
- Messages
- 40
Rep Bank
$245
$245
User Power: 113%
Hi, I've been quite inactive on this forum so far, and I have decided now is the time to share. So I've been basically building stuff/programming software/starting businesses since I was 14 years old, now I'm 19. Though I had no breakthrough success yet, I am sure I learned a lot on my business journey so far... and I am learning more every day!
Anyways, I have recently thought a lot about happiness, life's purpose etc. and I came to the conclusion that autonomy/freedom is the most satisfiable thing for me. After a very thorough assessment on my foreseeable path I decided that I would automate all my current businesses (which are local online services) and start focussing on investing all that income into locational independent ventures. Ultimately my goal is to travel and to explore the world while building out a passive income. The vehicle I've chosen for me is investing in digital assets - so not really flipping sites and apps - but rather building/buying and growing them.
To commit to this plan I will post weekly updates in this thread as well as on my blog which I have started. I would really appreciate your thoughts on that (considering some people are much older and wiser than me) and especially on the blog post. I'm not a native speaker so English is definitely something I need to work on. So without further ado, let's see if this will be another journey which will just disappear after a few days, talk soon!
My blog: http://sunnyincome.com/blog/
Anyways, I have recently thought a lot about happiness, life's purpose etc. and I came to the conclusion that autonomy/freedom is the most satisfiable thing for me. After a very thorough assessment on my foreseeable path I decided that I would automate all my current businesses (which are local online services) and start focussing on investing all that income into locational independent ventures. Ultimately my goal is to travel and to explore the world while building out a passive income. The vehicle I've chosen for me is investing in digital assets - so not really flipping sites and apps - but rather building/buying and growing them.
To commit to this plan I will post weekly updates in this thread as well as on my blog which I have started. I would really appreciate your thoughts on that (considering some people are much older and wiser than me) and especially on the blog post. I'm not a native speaker so English is definitely something I need to work on. So without further ado, let's see if this will be another journey which will just disappear after a few days, talk soon!
My blog: http://sunnyincome.com/blog/
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
