- Joined
- Aug 9, 2007
- Messages
- 682
Rep Bank
$865
$865
User Power: 17%
I read this article and would love to hear opinions on the analysis. Maybe its 4pm and my brain is slow, but this seems to be saying it would make sense (simply based on this analysis - other factors notwithstanding) to buy apartment buildings in Miami, Portland and Austin (because of the much higher cost of homeownership compared to renting) and not in San Francisco, San Jose, Atlanta and Detroit (where owning a home is similar to renting - which by the way, after moving from SF, sure doesn't seem correct). :huh2:
I feel like maybe I've misinterpreted the article. :fryingpan: Thoughts?
I feel like maybe I've misinterpreted the article. :fryingpan: Thoughts?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
