- Joined
- Jul 26, 2007
- Messages
- 2,215
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 23%
I have three (basic) questions that have been driving me slowly mad.
1. How do I rename a link? For example: instead of cut and pasting the link www.greatarticle.com how do I rename it so it's more enticing for an audience to read (i.e. click here to read more about rental news)?
2. I am looking for software that will crawl various web pages and let me know when relevant articles are posted (not just when the site is updated). Can anyone recommend a program that will do this?
3. How in the hell do you post multiple links on this forum?! I click multi quote and it doesn't do it. What am I missing?
Thanks for helping to fill in the gaps!
1. How do I rename a link? For example: instead of cut and pasting the link www.greatarticle.com how do I rename it so it's more enticing for an audience to read (i.e. click here to read more about rental news)?
2. I am looking for software that will crawl various web pages and let me know when relevant articles are posted (not just when the site is updated). Can anyone recommend a program that will do this?
3. How in the hell do you post multiple links on this forum?! I click multi quote and it doesn't do it. What am I missing?
Thanks for helping to fill in the gaps!

Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
