A new automated electrical product has been released. I stumbled upon this whilst researching it's almost but not entirely manual equivalent.
I have invented a simple non-electric but not identical solution which could have a similar name to this current hyped product.
My manufacturing cost is ridiculously low as I have approached a Chinese factory in a completely different industry to do this design. They say they can do it and are awaiting my prototype.
Now various questions arise- are there legalities I need to be aware of. Copyright issues? This is a new invention not yet on the market but on it's release it will also be very easily copied triplefold as it only requires one material.
Do I jump in and ride on this wave existing on a parallel plane to this 'hot' product. Asides from manufacturing I have only thought of selling on amazon and a shopify store so far.
What am I missing ?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I have invented a simple non-electric but not identical solution which could have a similar name to this current hyped product.
My manufacturing cost is ridiculously low as I have approached a Chinese factory in a completely different industry to do this design. They say they can do it and are awaiting my prototype.
Now various questions arise- are there legalities I need to be aware of. Copyright issues? This is a new invention not yet on the market but on it's release it will also be very easily copied triplefold as it only requires one material.
Do I jump in and ride on this wave existing on a parallel plane to this 'hot' product. Asides from manufacturing I have only thought of selling on amazon and a shopify store so far.
What am I missing ?
Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
