The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Listing Affiliate Program

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I have partnered with a Real Estate company. For a person to list property it costs a fee. I have a page that looks like my site where I can get people to sign up and list their property. I get 50% of revenue I can generate through that page.

When a person gets listed, not only do they appear on my site but they appear across 300 websites on the web and I believe the company generates a total of like 20 million impressions per month.

I haven't pushed this too much but I started noticing the potential. Just from having it sit there and getting natural hits I got some sign ups. I make maybe $200 per month from doing nothing. A lot of them are repeat sign ups. Then I realized one day that doing a google search for "hunting land for sale" my site came up on the top of the first page.

I decided to send out emails and stuff to realtors to list their property but it isn't really being received well. Nobody seems mad, a few thank you's but mostly just a glance and more than likely a delete.

I am curious as to hear how I might be able to make a go of this. The potential to earn a few thousand a month is easily attainable but I need to reach a lot of people. Couple dilemmas I ran into....

1) Some people would be interested but they have used one of the other 300 sites. If you get listed with one you get listed with all. So others are beating me to the clients.

2) I am already on the home page of google for a good term so I am wondering if Adwords would be a waste of money.

Any thoughts on this would be great. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
I tried to be as specific as I could. LOL

Merry Christmas everyone. :urock2:

CMCarlin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Jan 30, 2008
Adwords is a great way to test new keywords. You pretty much have to expect to lose money, at first, but it's a quick way to do some testing. If certain keywords are getting clicks and those clicks are converting into leads for you then you can work on SEO, which takes more work and more time. At least, that's one method. If you're strapped for cash, write articles that target certain keyword phrases and then link to your landing page and/or affiliate page. Submit those articles to article directories and post them on your site/blog.

GHVan

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
6%
Jul 13, 2008
Vancouver, Canada
I'm sort of in the same industry as yourself where my target market are realestate professionals. I have a internet based mobile marketing company which involves the realestate industry. I found that emailing and contacting realtors is a waist of time. However, what I found the most effective is looking into hiring a PR Firm. That helped me tremendously! Also, doing realestate tradeshows and attending the meeting are very effective ways of capturing there attention.
Hope that helps!

GHVan

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.