What's new

Real Estate Investor & Webpreneur* from California

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

JuliaMF

New Contributor
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Messages
4
Location
Northern California
Rep Bank
$75
User Power: 100%
*I totally made that up. Is Webpreneur a thing?

Hey, I'm Julia!

I've had the entrepreneurial "bug" since childhood, and bought my first real estate investment (single family home rental) in 2009. When I married my husband, we both had the "bug" and went through a couple ideas that didn't work out. (Just because someone will give you money to start your business doesn't mean your business is gonna work. Thankfully we did our own due diligence and quit before signing the papers!)

He always had an idea / dream to create training materials for bartenders who want to learn high-end Mixology stuff. So in 2012 we gave it a try and created ABarAbove.com. I built / run the website and business, and he's the guy who knows all about bartending and cocktails.

In 2014, I'm working on a side-gig to help address a HUGE problem I ran into while building ABarAbove - the difficulty in finding other like-minded people for a partnership / business friendship / Mastermind group. That's still pretty new, but it's over at MastermindFinder.com.

Oh, and we both quit our jobs this month. We have a year in the bank and a LOT of work to do!

Why I'm Here:
I want to meet you! I'm amazed by the variety of interesting folks around here doing amazing things. It's so inspiring and I want to hear your stories and learn from you, and hopefully help you a bit in return!

Hey - it's great to meet you! What are you working on?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Podi vu niiv zua KamoeNG. O juqi zua gopf taqqusv epf haofepdi jisi op vji gusan. O'n pix jisi nztimg epf O'n muwoph ov.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom