vxzyx
New Contributor
- Joined
- Mar 23, 2014
- Messages
- 32
Rep Bank
$370
$370
User Power: 222%
Hello guys I'm writing this because I am currently reading The Millionaire Fastlane . This may inspire others, but it's mainly my way of putting all my thoughts in one place.
A little bit about myself, I started Internet Marketing 1 year ago. Although I've had little success with it I don't like it at all. I don't like the fact that I'm getting money from someone else. I don't like the fact that getting a commission by making someone else rich kind of pisses me off. After reading through a big portion of this book, it really shed some light onto my path. It really just shut down all the other "get rich quick" products. I know this isn't a review of the book, especially because I haven't read it all yet, but I'm just saying that this book is a pretty firm backbone to what I'm going to be doing in the future.
I have decided to start a business, although I don't know what kind of business, I hope I can find a way to realize what kind of business I can go into.
Again if you haven't read the book READ IT! Seriously it's very mind changing.
A little bit about myself, I started Internet Marketing 1 year ago. Although I've had little success with it I don't like it at all. I don't like the fact that I'm getting money from someone else. I don't like the fact that getting a commission by making someone else rich kind of pisses me off. After reading through a big portion of this book, it really shed some light onto my path. It really just shut down all the other "get rich quick" products. I know this isn't a review of the book, especially because I haven't read it all yet, but I'm just saying that this book is a pretty firm backbone to what I'm going to be doing in the future.
I have decided to start a business, although I don't know what kind of business, I hope I can find a way to realize what kind of business I can go into.
Again if you haven't read the book READ IT! Seriously it's very mind changing.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
