Hey guys,
I almost through The Millionaire Fastlane audilble. I am glad forum like this exist and I looking forward to learn from it and hopefully share with you some of the mistakes I made so you can prevent them.
I will be 40 this year and I still didn't figure it out the right way to live, often it seems I am like puppet, living like most people not realizing this is not normal.
I moved to US when I was 20, it's been great journey, although I hoped I will be further by now. I came with less then $1000 in my pocket, now I have so called "business" but just like MJD said I work harder, with no time for what I want, so I really just made decent paid job for myself and I am in control of it.
I missing time and freedom. I realize I have maybe another 8 years of drive in me and I need to create new business, not based on my old believes but the once I hear in TMF .
I am going to read some of your gold stories now. Thanks for reading my intro.
David
I almost through The Millionaire Fastlane audilble. I am glad forum like this exist and I looking forward to learn from it and hopefully share with you some of the mistakes I made so you can prevent them.
I will be 40 this year and I still didn't figure it out the right way to live, often it seems I am like puppet, living like most people not realizing this is not normal.
I moved to US when I was 20, it's been great journey, although I hoped I will be further by now. I came with less then $1000 in my pocket, now I have so called "business" but just like MJD said I work harder, with no time for what I want, so I really just made decent paid job for myself and I am in control of it.
I missing time and freedom. I realize I have maybe another 8 years of drive in me and I need to create new business, not based on my old believes but the once I hear in TMF .
I am going to read some of your gold stories now. Thanks for reading my intro.
David
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
