What's new

Quick Lesson: Innovation doesn't always pay off

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Gale4rc

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Sep 23, 2013
Messages
649
Rep Bank
$1,505
User Power: 107%
I started my company which the name doesn't matter, 2 years ago.

It's now successful by normal peoples standards but I've always wanted something "big". For me it's not about financial freedom, I want to be a great.

With that being said, the market and product I created just isn't big enough to get me there.

Some of you will come up with an idea that might legitimately be great and help some people out. Just remember to correctly evaluate the market size and make sure that its worth spending your time diving in.

I'll hopefully be exiting by the end of next year around the 600k-1mil+ which is an achievement but for being the best at what you do and innovating like I did, sometimes you expect more.

The more I learn about business, I realize that this revenue is actually nothing and you should be able to obtain this type of money in any industry with any decent product once you know what you're doing.

Make sure to choose a market that is big enough to make all of your dreams come true.

Side note: The cool thing about this is that if I wanted to, I could add onto this product and turn it into a bigger company. My brand would give me a good place to launch and go-to market strategy. But the long term benefits of being in a bigger market out way that IMO
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom